FOR SALE – TASMANIA’S ICONIC BAGDAD POTTERY
SALAMANCA MARKET SITE AND BUSINESS, including WEBSITE – Plus stock at value
- Salamanca Market business for 38 years occupying a prime corner site!
- Proudly making and selling Tasmania’s traditional mug, handmade with Australian sourced clay and locally mixed glazes
- All plant and equipment including new $15,000 kiln
- Trading figures available for 9+ years
- One month’s training + 2 month’s phone support will be provided at business handover
Please direct all enquiries to Susan Campbell 0418809871 – genuine enquiries only please!
Bagdad Pottery’s range of personalised mugs are handmade in Tasmania’s historic township of Oatlands. Our stall at Salamanca Market carries a vast selection of names, nicknames, team names and expressions. If we don’t have the name you’re looking for, we can generally send it to you within 14 days.
A Bagdad Pottery mug makes a perfect gift that lasts for many years; and because each mug is handmade, it is